AKTIS ONCOLOGY TO PARTICIPATE IN UPCOMING INVESTOR CONFERENCES
Boston, MASS. (September 21, 2023) – Aktis Oncology, a biotechnology company discovering and developing novel classes of targeted alpha radiopharmaceuticals to treat a broad range of solid tumors, today announced its participation in a series of investor events this fall. These engagements underscore the Company’s commitment to advancing groundbreaking cancer therapies and serve as platforms for Aktis leadership to provide a company overview and participate in one-on-one investor meetings.
- Cantor Fitzgerald Global Healthcare Conference, New York, NY – September 26-28, 2023
- William Blair Virtual Radiopharmaceuticals Conference – October 5, 2023
- Oppenheimer Targeted Radiopharmaceuticals Day, New York, NY – October 6, 2023
- BMO/Goodwin Life Sciences Private Company Showcase, New York, NY – October 12, 2023
- Bank of America Healthcare Trailblazers Private Company Conference, Boston, MA – October 26, 2023
# # #
About Aktis Oncology
Aktis Oncology is a biotechnology company pioneering the discovery and development of a new class of targeted alpha radiopharmaceuticals to treat a broad range of solid tumor cancers. Founded and incubated by MPM Capital, the company has developed proprietary platforms to generate tumor targeting agents with ideal properties for alpha radiotherapy. Designed for high tumor penetration and long residence time, Aktis Oncology’s molecules will quickly clear other areas of the body, thereby maximizing tumor elimination while minimizing side effects of treatment. This approach would enable clinicians to visualize and verify target engagement prior to exposure to therapeutic radioisotopes. To learn more about Aktis Oncology, visit www.aktisoncology.com.
Investor & Media Contact:
Verge Scientific Communications