Senior Manager, Business Development
About Aktis Oncology
Aktis Oncology is a biotechnology company pioneering the discovery and development of a new class of targeted alpha radiopharmaceuticals to treat a broad range of solid tumor cancers. Founded and incubated by MPM Capital, the company has developed proprietary platforms to generate tumor targeting agents with ideal properties for alpha radiotherapy. Designed for high tumor penetration and long residence time, Aktis Oncology’s molecules will quickly clear other areas of the body, thereby maximizing tumor elimination while minimizing side effects of treatment. This approach would enable clinicians to visualize and verify target engagement prior to exposure to therapeutic radioisotopes.
Aktis Oncology is seeking a highly motivated candidate to support business development at our rapidly growing startup backed by leading biotech venture capitalists. This candidate should have a strong interest in advancing innovative therapies to help treat cancer patients globally.
This role will report to the Executive Director of Corporate Development and will interface with Aktis leaders across R&D, manufacturing, operations, finance, and legal/IP.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Advanced analytical skills with attention to detail
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated achievement in search and evaluation of complementary technologies with strong knowledge of oncology landscape
- Ability to influence others and work independently
- 2+ years of experience at a top-tier firm in management consulting, venture capital, or investment banking with a focus on biotechnology
- PhD in relevant scientific field from top-tier university
This role will drive several areas of strategic importance to Aktis:
- Support partnership development and contract negotiations with academic institutions and biopharma companies
- Conduct search and evaluation and due diligence of complementary technologies
- Manage competitive intelligence within oncology landscape
- Represent Aktis at national and international conferences
- Prepare presentations for executive management
- Develop forecasts and financial models
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.